1. The Internet site www.mdskin-solutions.com is the property of the company MD SKIN Solutions S.à.r.l, with an equity capital of 12,500 EUR, with registered head office at 9AB, Boulevard du Prince Henri, L-1724 Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, and represented by the manager currently in office, Mr. Dany GERMANOS. MD SKIN Solutions S.à r.l. is registered in the Commercial and Company Register of Luxembourg under number B 148095, with VAT Registration Number LU23904883, and has been issued by the Ministry of Middle Classes and Tourism of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg with the establishment authorisation number 10003692/3.
2. The site www.mdskin-solutions.com comprises a section relating to the presentation of the company MD SKIN Solutions S.à r.l., the products marketed, and an access reserved for distributors and doctors.
Obligations of users
4. Any person making use of the Internet site www.mdskin-solutions.com is deemed to have taken note of, and accepted, all the terms and notifications of these present general conditions of use.
5. Access to the site www.mdskin-solutions.com is effected via the Internet. Users declare that they are aware of the risks and hat they accept them. They are required to take advance precautions against the effects information piracy by adopting a suitable and secure configuration for their computer.
General liability limitations
6. MD SKIN Solutions S.à r.l. will ensure to the best of its ability the maximum availability of the site www.mdskin-solutions.com. Liability cannot however be incurred in the event of temporary or total unavailability of the site www.mdskin-solutions.com.
7. MD SKIN Solutions S.à r.l. will ensure to the best of its ability the security of the system. MD SKIN Solutions S.à r.l. will not be held responsible for any damage suffered by a user, directly or indirectly, in relation to their browsing the site www.mdskin-solutions.com and the use of this site, as well as of the Internet sites to which it provides links.
8. Any liability on the part of MD SKIN Solutions S.à r.l. is expressly excluded in respect of any consequences, direct and indirect:
9. MD SKIN Solutions S.à r.l. reserves the right to develop, modify, or suspend, without prior notice, the site www.mdskin-solutions.com for reasons of maintenance, updating, or for any other reason deemed necessary. No liability for any damage. direct or indirect, in relation to such modifications may be laid against MD SKIN Solutions S.à r.l.
10. The present general conditions of use may be amended or supplemented at any time. Users of the site www.mdskin-solutions.com are therefore invited to refer to them in a regular manner. They may be amended or supplemented at any time, without prior notice, as a function of modifications applied to the site www.mdskin-solutions.com, of changes in legislation, or for any other reason deemed necessary. It is incumbent on the user to remain informed of the general conditions of use of the site www.mdskin-solutions.com, of which only the updated version accessible online is deemed to be in force. It is possible that, between two uses of the site www.mdskin-solutions.com, the specific general conditions of use may be amended, and it is incumbent on the use to take due note of these before each new use of the site www.mdskin-solutions.com .
Intellectual property and violations of intellectual property rights of MD SKIN Solutions S.à r.l.
11. The site www.mdskin-solutions.com, all its elements (including the home page and graphic map), as well as all the information and documentation accessible via the said site are subject to the intellectual property rights of MD SKIN Solutions S.à r.l., and are protected by the laws relating thereto.
12. The company MD SKIN Solutions S.à r.l. is the proprietor of the intellectual property rights relating to the site www.mdskin-solutions.com and holds the rights of use to all the elements accessible on the site www.mdskin-solutions.com, in particular to its texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, commentaries, publications, sounds, etc.
13. Unless indicated otherwise, MD SKIN Solutions S.à r.l. shall not grant any licence or authorisation relating to the intellectual property rights which it has on the site www.mdskin-solutions.com or one of its elements. In addition to this, any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, or adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site www.mdskin-solutions.com, whatever the means or procedure or support used, is prohibited without prior authorisation in writing from MD SKIN Solutions S.à r.l..
14. Any unauthorised commercial exploitation and/or use of the site www.mdskin-solutions.com or of any of its elements which it contains shall be considered as constituting a violation of the intellectual property rights of MD SKIN Solutions S.à r.l., and in consequence subject to the penal sanctions and/or civil penalties applicable by virtue of the laws of the countries concerned.
Protection and management of personal data
15. In any event, the company MD SKIN Solutions S.à r.l. only gathers personal information and data relating to users for the needs of certain services proposed by the site www.mdskin-solutions.com. Users provide this information and data in full awareness of the reasons, in particular when proceeding themselves to its recovery. The data of a personal nature provided by the user is processed in conformity with the amended law of 2 August 2002 relating to the protection of persons with regard to the processing of data of a personal nature.
16. The party responsible for the processing of the data is MD SKIN Solutions S.à r.l..
17. In conformity with the law referred to, any user is availed of a right of access, rectification, and opposition to the personal data concerning them, by submitting their request in writing, duly signed, to the manager of MD SKIN Solutions S.à r.l. at the company’s registered head office located at 9AB, Boulevard du Prince Henri L-1724 Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, accompanied by a copy of their identity document, with the signature of the holder, and specifying the address to which the reply should be sent.
18. No personal information relating to users of the site www.mdskin-solutions.com is published without the knowledge of the user, nor exchanged, transferred, assigned, or sold to third parties, on any medium whatsoever. Only the possibility of the purchase of the company E-connect and of its rights would allow for the transmission of the said information to a possible acquirer, who in their turn would be under the same obligation to safeguard and amend the data in respect of users of the site www.mdskin-solutions.com
Hypertext links and cookies
19. For the convenience of users, the site www.mdskin-solutions.com may contain a certain number of hypertext links to other sites, put in place with the authorisation of the company MD SKIN Solutions S.à r.l. and which may be useful or of interest to users. However, the company MD SKIN Solutions S.à r.l. does not have any possibility of verifying the contents of the sites visited in this manner, with regard to their status of legality or the exactitude of the information which they contain, and cannot be held responsible for the contents presented on these Internet sites, nor for any incident which may be occasioned to users when accessing the said Internet sites from the site www.mdskin-solutions.com.
20. Browsing on the site www.mdskin-solutions.com is likely to incur the installation of cookie(s) on the user’s computer. A cookie is a file of small size, which does not allow for the identification of the user, but which does record information relating to the browsing of a computer on a site. The data obtained in this way serves to facilitate later browsing on the site, and likewise serves to allow various measurements of frequency of visits.
21. Refusal of the installation of a cookie may render it impossible to access to certain services.
Applicable law and places of jurisdiction
22. Any dispute relating to the use of the site www.mdskin-solutions.com or these present general conditions of use shall be subject to the laws of Luxembourg, and shall be submitted and governed by the jurisdiction bodies of the city of Luxembourg in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction to investigate and rule on such disputes.
With regard to any questions relating to the site www.mdskin-solutions.com and to these present general conditions of use, please send your request by E-mail to the following address: